The research management unit is responsible for coordinating and disseminating information regarding research-related activities in UiTM Perlis.
This unit acts as :
- Coordinating and monitoring researcher research projects (General Grants (National)-FRGS, ERGS, e-Science, RAGS, RACE, Excellence Fund, International Grants)
- Encourage lecturers to engage in high-profile research activities such as LRGS and PRGS.
- Mobilize Research Interest Group (RIG) research activities that assist in the establishment of the CoE.
- Encourage lecturers to participate in research-related workshops.
- Organizing programs related to innovation either at the national or international level.
- Briefing and training staff who will represent UiTM Perlis at the innovation competition.
- Help coordinate the commercialization of research/innovation products with RIBU, UiTM Shah Alam.
- Organize workshops and consultation awareness campaigns.
Dr Wan Izhan Nawawi Wan Ismail