ICAN unit is responsible for coordinating community projects as well as industrial-linkage activities within UiTM Cawangan Perlis.
This unit acts as:
- Promote student mobility activities within and outside the country by providing information related to related institutions/companies.
- Helping stakeholders at UiTM Perlis to create strategic collaboration and industry networks between government and private institutions through MoU or MoA.
- Coordinating with the HEA and HEP to run programs that help improve the marketability of graduates.
- As a data collection and management center for UiTM Perlis alumni.
- Planning and implementing programs with UiTM Perlis Alumni.
- Coordinating Alumni programs with HEA and HEP.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring the performance of the Knowledge Transfer Program (KTP) grant.
ICAN COMMITTEE MEMBER
1. AZZURA KAMARUDIN -FSR
2. MOHD HALIMI AB HAMID – FSKM
3. NIK AZLINA NIK ABDULLAH – FPP
4. AZIANI AHMAD – FSG
5. DR MOHD ADLY ROSLY – FSPU
6. NOR HASHIMAH ABDUL WAHID – FP
7. USTAZAH SOLIHAH YAHYA ZIKRI – ACIS
8. NORMARDHIYAH ROSLAN – FPA
Forms / Flow Chart
Dr Non Daina Masdar
Farah Farhana Binti Abdul Rahman